Some brands need to have multiple administrators to manage different aspects of their Web presence.
- Individual Administrator Rights – Set up multiple administrators, each with their own set of permissions to manage different parts of a Web presence.
- Preview and Publish Pending Controls – Give some administrators the ability to create new content, but others the task of reviewing and publishing it.
- Expiration Dates – All Resources can include optional expiration dates to manage time sensitive content.
- Dashboards – Dashboards alert administrators to pending and expired content, and to orders that need to be fulfilled. Administrators can also create shortcuts to manage specific content within VenYou.
- Restricted Content (File Protection) – File protect select resource to prevent any direct linking or access to certain Web content without a username and password.
- Reports – Analyze and export data about your content, orders, registrations, inventory, members, users, and more. Facilitate your operations with built-in and custom reports.
- System Integration – Bicycle Theory can integrate your VenYou website with external systems including accounting, customer relations, and member management.
- Google Analytics – All VenYou-based websites include Google Analytics integration so that you can easily monitor and track site use.